It’s official. The Tune Squad is back in action, and Converse just dropped a signature collection, including a Chuck 70 for the newest member of the team, LeBron James. While this limited-edition design has the premium craftsmanship you expect from the best-ever silhouette, it’s also loaded with looney details like the iconic color rings, bold Tune Squad graphics and a special Space Jam: A New Legacy Converse logo treatment. With sizes for all ages, you can reboot your ‘90s nostalgia or bring the next generation in on the fun.
- Limited-edition, high-top sneaker with vintage license plate
- Premium 12 oz canvas upper for structure and durability
- Tune Squad graphics and custom Converse logo in Space Jam: A New Legacy font
- Iconic Looney Tune color rings with satin stitch embroidery
- “Looney Tune LeBron” print liner with player signature
- OrthoLite insole for comfort
Item: Space Jam: A New Legacy x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star 70 Hi ‘Tune Squad’
Sizing: US Men’s
There are no reviews yet.